bavaria4golf had a lot of fun in its first full year of operation in 2014, welcoming guests from all over the world. Here is what a few of them had to say about their golf break in Bavaria…
– Having been somewhat sceptical about Bavaria as a first choice destination for golf I was pleasantly surprised when it held its own against many renowned golfing venues around the world – and I have been to most of them. bavaria4golf delivered exactly what it promised, from organising the daytime golf at some top courses through to helpful guidance and facilitation of evening events to appreciate what Bavaria is able to do to feed and entertain us. A good job well executed. I recommend that you give it a try.
David B. from St. Albans, UK (tour: July 2014)
– I thoroughly enjoyed our Munich experience and am sure that you have not seen the last of us. Once again thanks for all your top notch arrangement whilst in Bavaria recently.
Kurt P. from Singapore (tour: Sept 2014)
– Many thanks to everyone at Bavaria4golf for their wonderful hospitality during my recent golf tour of Bavaria. The organisation was fantastic with every possible detail taken care of. bavaria4golf’s local knowledge of the courses was invaluable with a great choice of Hotels, Bars and Restaurants for that all important post golf relaxation. Bavaria is an undiscovered gem for the touring golfer. I will be recommending bavaria4golf to all my golfing buddies.
Tony N. from London (tour: June 2014)
– Jane and I really enjoyed the trip and thanks for organising it so well
Rod C. based in Saudi Arabia (tour: May 2014)
– Thanks for the great golf outing. It was exemplary.
Edward W. from Vienna (tour: April 2014)
– During 2014 I enjoyed two golf trips to Munich organised by Bavaria4Golf, the first being so enjoyable that I returned with my regular golfing group for Oktoberfest. Based in Singapore there is no shortage of choice for excellent golf in Asia, or for that matter first class service and I have to say that Lindsay Gomer and his Bavaria4Golf team were excellent in ensuring that our trips were faultless, first class and fun. All transport arrangements including multiple airport pick up and travel to golf courses were in good quality transport with a team of friendly drivers. Equally impressive was the service at the hotels and golf courses who provided personal touch service knowing we were with Bavaria4Golf. Lindsay was often around to ensure that we had personal recommendations and provided attention to detail. The courses on offer all provided great challenges and super settings for post-golf wind down, often on the club-house terrace with beautiful views across the course. Valley, Woerthsee and Wittelsbacher were the stand out courses that we played, all in excellent condition. As a break from Asia, Munich also provided a stunning backdrop to evening entertainment in the vibrant bars and restaurants that were also recommended by Lindsay. A first class golf experience and we will be sure to return to Munich with Bavaria4Golf.
Andrew C. from Singapore (tours: June and September, 2014)