It’s a fine coincidence that the term ‘driving’ links golf and cars so closely and where better can both be enjoyed with such relish than in the beautiful region of Bavaria….
1. An abundance of excellent golf courses are set in inspiring natural surroundings and are linked by majestic mountain roads and open autobahns which are there for the driver’s delight.
2. Added to this are a wide choice of quality hotels and restaurants, plus activities and experiences beyond the fairways– and you have all the ingredients for a truly memorable golf holiday in Bavaria.
3. Munich itself makes for a perfect base. Alternatively, options abound near the crystal-blue lakes or high in the mountains. Whatever the preference, golf, fresh air and all-round Bavarian hospitality are guaranteed.
4. Connected to the world by a fast and convenient airport, Munich’s Franz Josef Strauss Flughafen was voted the 6th best globally in 2013. Travellers are under way and golf-bound in no time.
5. The latest and best models of car from the world’s leading manufactures are available for hire. Of course, self-drive is only an option and for those who prefer to be chauffeured, exact needs and wishes are covered by a very well structured system.
So if you’re a golfer looking for a holiday with a difference on fun, testing courses and a car fan to boot who yearns for the freedom of the road, then Bavaria is well worth consideration for that next break.