No matter what level of accommodation you prefer, the range and standard of hotels in and around Munich is impressive. A few of bavaria4golf’s favourites are highlighted here:
|Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
- Luxury accommodation where the history of Bavaria’s Royal Post Office meets the modernity of French-inspired design
- Located in the heart of Munich with easy access to the city’s offerings – as well as the surrounding golf courses
- A delightful boutique hotel right on the lively marketplace of the Viktualienmarkt
- 4 star and a real treat, especially the cocktail bar!
|Brauereigasthof Hotel Aying
- Located in the tranquil village of Aying, and connected to the brewery of the same name. This option means you would be self-contained in more ways than one!
- A superb offering with great golf on your doorstep
|Golf Resort Achental
- A place in the mountains and the perfect get-away for your golfing and corporate event needs
- Located near the stunning lake of Chiemsee and with awe-inspiring mountain views as a given
Depending on your group make-up and mood, a sumptuous range of options are on offer. A few to tempt the palate…
- Located in Munich’s Olympic Tower, stunning panoramic views accompany your Michelin star-rated culinary experience
- No trip to Bavaria would be complete without a visit (or two) to one of its world-famed bierkellers
- The quality of the beer is without question and a fun night is guaranteed
- Reputed to be the best beer from Bavaria, Augustiner isn’t exported so don’t miss out!
- Considered the northernmost Italian city, it is little surprise that Munich offers a wide choice of great Italian food
- We have gone for La Cucina which proudly offers classic Italian cuisine with a modern touch
- An Indian meal is a most sociable experience especially when spent recounting the day’s antics on the golf course.
- Our recommendation offers all the regular favourites plus some great specialty dishes
- There is fabulous scope for Thai cuisine in Munich and to endorse this we’re suggesting Spicery for a wonderfully authentic, first-rate dining experience
Whatever your interests and needs, bavaria4golf can arrange your business or leisure activities around your golfing plans. Whether it’s simple spa treatments or a complete spa hotel-based stay, a trip to the BMW World museum or log-rafting down the River Isar with a beer krug in hand, we are happy to take your brief.
For your corporate needs, bavaria4golf has extensive knowledge in managing complete conference and meeting logistics: from hotels, venues and event content to flights, ground transportation, hospitality and comprehensive guest management.